Extensive Knowledge and Expertise
Having visited more than 120 boarding schools in North America, our team has unparalleled, first-hand knowledge of schools and what they look for in prospective students.
Annual school visits, deep research, and familiarity with school admissions allow us to identify the right schools for your child.
Our unique approach and inside knowledge enable parents and students to achieve the following:
- Learn about the differences among all the boarding schools
- Understand the options and requirements of boarding schools
- Communicate effectively about why the school is a good fit for the student
Your child’s profile should showcase their experiences, strengths, and unique qualities. By identifying and building on their interests, Apply Ivy helps students take ownership of their accomplishments through their activities and experiences.We encourage students to start early, giving them sufficient time to develop their interests and their Student Profile.
Diving into the application process by leveraging our proprietary tools, we help students with the following:
- Highlight significant experiences that stand out in the interviews
- Brainstorm ideas and give guidance on essays and application development
- Manage process and set reasonable goals and timelines
Did you know that the interview is one of the most important parts of the boarding school application? Boarding school acceptance decisions often hinge on the interview. With decades of experience preparing clients for interviews at all levels and having served as alumni interviewers, we thoroughly understand what it takes to excel in interviews.
Our deep knowledge and research of boarding schools give our students the edge in articulating why a specific school is a good fit for them, and why they are a good fit for that school.
We assist you in the following areas:
- Develop a proactive approach needed to confidently and effectively present their best selves in interviews
- Understand what Admissions Officers are looking for in admitted students
- Prepare to stand out in their interviews, leading to positive admissions results
Bespoke Essay Support
In addition to the interviews, the essays are a golden opportunity for applicants to distinguish themselves by demonstrating their thoughtfulness through their written communication skills.
By leveraging our knowledge of what schools look for in admitting students, we work closely with your child on their essays to achieve the following:
- Showcase their personalities and strengths
- Highlight their experiences and reflections
- Write effectively to make an impactful impression on admissions committees
Boarding School Testimonials
Top US & CANADA Boarding School Acceptances
Successful applications within the last 4 years
The Bement School
Choate Rosemary Hall
The Hill School
The Lawrenceville School
The Loomis-Chaffee School
Northfield Mount Hermon
Phillips Academy Andover
Phillips Exeter Academy
The Rectory School
St. Mark’s School
St. Paul’s School
Santa Catalina School
Shawnigan Lake School
The Webb Schools