Are your children thinking about applying to US colleges and universities? Do you have questions about how to best support them and ensure the process is thoughtful instead of stressful?
Going to college in the United States is an intensely enriching, exciting four-year educational experience. Finding a school that’s a good fit for your child can help ensure they are happy and thriving in their ideal environment. Getting admitted requires navigating a complex, multi-faceted process that differs from university admissions in most other countries.
Carole Bird and Lillian Ho of Apply Ivy will share information to understand the process and strategies to maximise your chance of admission.
Join us to get all of your questions answered, including:
- Trends in college admission – why does admission keep getting more competitive each year?
- What are differences between various types of colleges and universities, and how do I choose those that represent the best fit for my child’s academic interests and personality?
- Case studies of actual Hong Kong students (past clients) who have achieved admission to great schools, both liberal arts colleges and universities
- What are the key factors admissions committees are looking for in applicants?
- When should my child start working on applications to ensure everything gets completed in time?
Target Audience: Parents with children in Grades 8-10 (Form 2-4) who are considering US colleges and universities.
Tickets are limited. Please RSVP. Please register here: https://www.eventbrite.hk/e/additional-session-what-are-us-colleges-looking-for-in-strong-applicants-everything-tickets-41991606024