Are you considering a boarding school education abroad for your child? Do you have questions regarding the admissions process and what schools to apply to? To help you answer these and all of your other questions about boarding school in the U.S., Princeton Review is hosting a seminar with Apply Ivy to discuss the admissions process and the SSAT.
Gerry Chu from Apply Ivy will share information about the admissions process, what boarding schools are looking for and the different qualities among boarding schools. Princeton Review will talk about the SSAT examination and what students can do to improve their scores. Join us to get all of your questions answered, including:
- Why may I want to consider a boarding school education in the U.S. for my child?
- What factors should we consider in choosing the right schools to apply to?
- When is the right time for my child to begin boarding school?
- What qualities and experiences are boarding schools looking for when admitting students?
- When should my child start working on the applications to ensure everything gets completed in
- What should my child do now to prepare for the admissions process?
- What can my child do to improve his/her chances of admittance?
- What examinations does my child need to take and prepare for?
When: Saturday, February 28th, 2pm-3:30pm
Where: Princeton Review, 5/F Yardley Commercial Building, 1-6 Connaught Road West, Sheung Wan