Are you a parent that is considering sending your child to boarding school or college in the US? On January 12th, Apply Ivy will be hosting a coffee morning seminar on how to get admitted to some of the top boarding schools and colleges in the US. The best part, coffee and pastries are on us!
Date: Thursday January 12th, 2017
Time: 10am -12pm
Location: Apply Ivy offices, 11/F, V. Heun Building, 138 Queen’s Road Central
Carole Bird and Lillian Ho, educational consultants from Apply Ivy, will answer all your questions including:
- When to start thinking about the process and planning
- Differences between liberal arts colleges and universities
- The benefits of a boarding school education
- The importance of finding a school that is a good fit for your child
- How to make the process thoughtful rather than stressful
Register now at Eventbrite.
Admission is free. Tickets are limited.
Apply Ivy, one of Hong Kong’s leading US boarding school and college admissions consulting firms, has been helping students in Asia gain admission to boarding schools and colleges/ universities in the US since 2006.